Thanksgiving day is almost here, and afterward, the Christmas season will commence in full. We can't wait to unpack our Christmas trees and set them up for the cat to take down.
Christmas eve is a special season for everyone because it signifies the end of the old and the beginning of something new.
In the spirit of this tradition, we ask that you get rid of those plastic Christmas tree balls and treat yourself to our wooden hand painted Christmas ornaments.
Before we proceed, let's answer frequently asked questions about Christmas ornaments.
Who invented the Christmas ornament?
According to historians, Germans decorated evergreen trees with apples. However, in the 16th century, Hans Greiner created hand-blown glass apples to decorate his Christmas trees because apples are perishable and expensive.
What do Christmas ornaments symbolize?
Christmas ornaments symbolize a lot of things.
- A house ornament symbolizes family shelter and protection.
- A bird ornament indicates happiness and joy.
- A heart ornament implies there's genuine love in your home.
- An angel ornament prays for God's guidance and protection.
- A rabbit on the tree signifies harmony with nature.
- A fruit basket means generosity and plenty to eat.
What is the most expensive Christmas ornament?
The most valuable ornament is an emu egg dipped in 24-carat gold (that's the purest gold available) and covered in diamond dust. This Christmas ornament alone is worth an astonishing £8.9 million.
Not to worry, we have some interesting Christmas decor items to rival the emu egg ;) And they do not cost as much.
What Christmas ornaments are worth money?
Quality price for a quality product. Christmas ornaments that last for generations (wooden and handmade) are worth your money. Here are a few qualities of the best Christmas ornaments.
- Handmade — Made by Humans for humans with great attention to detail.
- Durable — Wooden ornaments protected with lacquer or varnish.
- Vivid colors — Painted with long lasting tempera paint.
- Always in style — Designs that'll always be in vogue year after year.
- Eco-friendly — Bio degradable, non-toxic, water-based lacquer.
Why our Hand-painted Christmas ornaments make great gifts
Here's 5 reasons why our Christmas ornaments make great gifts
- They're made from Linden wood making them almost unbreakable.
- Our Christmas ornaments are coated in three layers of finnish water-based lacquer. The lacquer coating protects them from any kind of damages including cat scratches and fall damage.
- These ornaments are family made. A symbol of goodwill and love from our family to your lovely family
- Our Christmas ornaments are painted by seasoned artists from St. Petersburg's finest art academies.
- We ship our ornaments really fast, so they decorate your Christmas tree as soon as you want.
Are old Christmas ornaments worth money?
Vintage Christmas ornaments are worth money if they can last for a long time. A Christmas tree ornament's durability depends on its materials. You can expect vintage wooden Christmas ornaments to last longer than plastic ones.
About quarantine 2020 Christmas ornaments
Quarantine ornaments are in vogue this year because of the coronavirus pandemic. But before you rush to get them, you should know that they will be relevant for a short period. Coronavirus is temporary; real Christmas is forever.
Just before you leave ...Thank you. In the first and second quarters of this year, we suffered severe financial setbacks due to the COVID pandemic. However, we stuck together like a family, and you, our dearest customers, supported us through these dark times. For this, we are eternally grateful.
Visit our blog to read more articles like this one by clicking here. Our workshop makes beautiful Christmas nesting dolls too, so stop waiting around and get your Christmas décor items today!