Childhood is a period of rapid Brain Development. Use our wooden baby toys to improve your kid's motor skills and to practice role-playing.
Our wooden toys come in different sizes and shapes, and even colors to help children develop hand-eye coordination while having fun.
Contains & sizes:
This listing contains two wooden building blocks sets: 30 and 55 pieces.
30 pieces set sizes:
- Wooden tower is 7.7." (19.5cm) high.
- Wooden houses 4.5" (11.5cm) high.
55 pieces sizes:
- Wooden tower is 7.9." (20m) high.
- Wooden houses height varies from 5.1" (13cm) to 4.1" (10.5cm).
Other playable wooden figurines from these sets:
- Wooden pine trees 2.8" (7cm) high.
- Orange linden trees 2.8" (7cm) high.
- Red bushes 1.6" (4cm) high.
- Wooden peg dolls 1.4" (3.5cm) high.
- Wooden cars 1" (2.5cm) high.
Developmentally appropriate ages: 4+
Montessori Education and fun go hand in hand: This colorful Stacking Block toy is an incredibly flexible tool that guarantees fun and helps them develop some key Montessori areas essential to children's development.
✅ Sensorial Development
As part of the sensorial area, the set helps your child visually differentiate the various sizes of each block to arrange them into a logical order.
✅ Spatial reasoning.
Spatial reasoning is the ability to manipulate shapes and orientate them mentally. It is an ability to understand how different shapes fit together to make recognizable objects. Spatial reasoning skills are crucial for kids as they affect their early math skills and are a significant predictor of achievement in STEM fields.